Hi gang. I'm still working on my Pitchfork playlist, and I'll have it up by Friday, I promise! In the meantime, here's a few things you can do to keep yourself entertained:
- Check out this Halloween Playlist from culture blog Flavorwire (hat tip to Creative DC for the link).
- Watch Sherman Alexie read his poem "Ode To Mixtapes" on the Newshour Art Beat blog.
- Believe the hype about Google's new music service.
- Relive 2004 with the New York Times as they discover an online music service called Pandora (apparently they discovered it last Wednesday).
- Listen to a parrot sing death metal.