Hi everybody. Sorry for the radio silence of late, but don't worry - I haven't forgotten you. And to prove it, I've rounded up some reading/viewing/listening material that I think you'll find interesting.
- Jason Feinberg of MediaShift discusses what (if anything) record labels will look like in the future.
- Mashable shares some tips on finding new music via Pandora.
- Moby discusses the effect of technology on music. [VIDEO]
- The Future of Music Coalition Policy Summit is coming to DC in October! Featuring special guest Senator Al Franken.
- Paste Magazine picks their 10 Favorite Albums of 2009 (so far).
- Pitchfork lists their favorite 500 tracks of the Aughts.
- Lifehacker gives you some tips on making your playlists rock.