2/22/10

Sexy Music

As you know if you've been reading this blog, FAWM is afoot. I'm almost done with this year's batch (all of which I'll post here for your listening pleasure when it's all over), but for now there's one song in particular I wanted to highlight here. It's a sexy song. Sexy like a hot tub...filled with champagne and sexiness.

This was another collaboration with my wife Amanda, and unlike the song we wrote together last year ("My Name In Lights"), this one's pretty funny. And totally sexy.

Here's the backstory: we were out having a drink on Valentine's Day when an R&B song came on the radio (actually, several of them). We were both joking about how long the intros to those songs are, and wondered what would happen if the smooth talker at the beginning never actually got around to the song. Basically, what if Barry White was all talk? Now you can find out.

Other notes: that's Amanda doing the "sexy lady voice" parts. The words were about 65% improvised (well, they were 100% improvised, we just wrote down about 35% of them).

Enjoy, and I'll see you in the hot tub...


1 comment:

Molly Malone said...

so hot, i think i just got pregnant again.